Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2010

THOUGHTS FOR LIFE

HI.
Welcome to my blog.
Here are some thoughts which I want to share with you.

Life is so confusing what we want , we don't get. What we get, we are not satisfied. What we expect never happens & what we hate generally repeats. That's life."

"Never chose anyone without understanding & never lose anyone because of misunderstanding."

"If you stand for a reason, be prepared to stand alone like a tree. If you fall on the ground, fall as seed that grows back to fight again."

"Argument wins the situation but loses the person so never argue with your loved ones, because situation is not important than the person you like."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madhuri,

    Welcome to the world of blogs.

    I too started my blog in October 2008, though I have been off my blog for the last four months.

    See my blog: Against the Tide at http://sangatizuzay.blogspot.com/

    Write about life in and around Parbhani and your work with rural people. Then, in the context of that work, you may make the observations that you feel are apt.

    Nice to see on FB and on your blog.

    Kalpana and Pallavi send you their regards,

    Peace and love,
    - Joe Pinto.

    ReplyDelete